Thursday, December 4, 2008

a postponed post.

Here I am again, writing on my blog. I want to write yesterday but there's no internet connection, unpaid telephone bill... Now I am using izzi broadband to connect to the internet. I wanna write something but I am too lazy so I'll write is short and simple.

2 days ago, me and my friends - Zain, Syamil, Faiz, Syazwan, Nazerin, Idzham, Sab, Amalina and Fatimah, went to SP. We went bowling, skating, watch twilight and then we went home. One thing, I got 3 strikes in a row while bowling. Total points - 126. AWESOME.

Yesterday, me and my friends - Zain and Faiz went jogging. We jog to Tanjung Corner, eat, jog to my house, I take my FIFA09 and jog to Faiz's house. There, we played FIFA09 and post a blog about something cool in Zain' blog. And then I went home.

A short and simple post right?

1 comment:

Faez said...

two point differents jerrr:S phfft...
ko ade inspirasi mase tuu, aku xde:( hehe